Busy Nights Real Food
Thursday, May 04, 2006
  Before and After
Who doesn't love the before and after pictures on your favorite talk show. I know I always do. So here is the Punky version



Before
Simply steamed with a quartered lemon. Served with a bit of melted lemon butter. So good.













After
Well, we loved it and thats all there is to say.













Before
Awesome, amazing, super yummy Apricot-Mustard Grilled Pork Tenderloin from the Char-Broil website. It was so tender, and moist. This will be made again and again.







After
Well, even though my attempt at mashed potatoes were a bit runny, Funkbobito and I had no problem finsihing them off. I flavored the potatoes with butter, sour cream, milk, Asiago cheese and garlic powder, and salt and pepper of course.







Before
Almost 3 years ago I cut off all my hair and then decided to see how long it would take to grow out. Several times since then I thought I would cut it all off again, but really wanted long hair when I got married. So here is how long it got in 3 years (it was pretty short before)








After
I love that it is all gone. Without losing all my anonymity, I based the style off this picture.
So excited that it is gone and that I don't have to put it in a ponytail tomorrow.






Well, before I wrote this post I was worried about posting my first meal in a long time. But after its all done, it went alright. And you all really have to try that pork, its fantastic.
 
Comments:
I am weary of fresh artichokes. I bought some for an appetizer for a dinner, and when we started to eat them discovered the insides were full of bugs! I haven't had a fresh one since.
PS
I love your hair!
 
Sassy!!
 
Mmmm, I love artichokes, now you've got me craving them. ;)
 
Love your hair! I've been growing mine out too, though not for a wedding. I'm cutting it in about 4 months to donate...I'm tired of ponytails myself.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:

Just a mom, sharing our life on this little blog.

LINKS
Epicurious / Food TV / Cooking Light / Lone Star Diva

BLOGS I LOVE
Adventures in Food and Wine / Amateur Gourmet / Culinary in the Desert / Farmgirl Fare / Food Blog Scool / I Like to Cook / Jeff's Stuff / Kayaksoup / Mona's Apple / Musings / Savory Notebook / Sweetnicks

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / May 2006 / December 2009 /


Powered by Blogger