Busy Nights Real Food
Monday, October 10, 2005
  Finally back in the kitchen
Well they say the best laid plans will always go to waste (or something of that sort) and so went all my plans for cooking this past week. I did get about 3 nights in, but then we ran into an unforseen event, leftovers. So Thursday's menu got axed so we could get through some of the leftovers. While they all tasted fine, I just hate leftovers so it was an overall letdown meal for me. The rest of the weekend was packed full with a baby shower, a wedding and a baptism (luckily all different people ;)) So finally last night I got to make Thursdays meal and it turned out pretty good.

We had Bean and Roasted Veggie Tosadas, Spanish rice and nacho cheese dip. It was all great and had lots of spice to it.
Well, since I was running around all weekend, I have little say. Hopefully I will get some good new stuff in this week and some more exciting tales to share (other than leftovers).
 
Comments:
That looks really good. I thought I would never be hungry again aft T-giving dinner, but that is inspiring me :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:

Just a mom, sharing our life on this little blog.

LINKS
Epicurious / Food TV / Cooking Light / Lone Star Diva

BLOGS I LOVE
Adventures in Food and Wine / Amateur Gourmet / Culinary in the Desert / Farmgirl Fare / Food Blog Scool / I Like to Cook / Jeff's Stuff / Kayaksoup / Mona's Apple / Musings / Savory Notebook / Sweetnicks

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / May 2006 / December 2009 /


Powered by Blogger