Busy Nights Real Food
Friday, October 21, 2005
  And the winner of the week...
Fettuccine and Tofu with Finger-Licking Peanut Sauce (CL).

We loved this and will make it many more times. I actually subbed pork for the tofu, but will try the tofu eventually. This was paired up with some edamame in the pod (I could seriously live on this, it's my favorite). I will make this peanut sauce for other recipes as well. it was fantastic. No more cooking this weekend (or at least none planned), but hopefully some fun stuff to share anyhow.
 
Comments:
Not sure how I would feel about using tofu, period, in this dish or otherwise, as I have never tried the stuff..but the pork sounds like a yummy substitution.

Not sure how I stumbled upon your blog..but just thought I'd comment while here..we all love comments right?? I know I do =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:

Just a mom, sharing our life on this little blog.

LINKS
Epicurious / Food TV / Cooking Light / Lone Star Diva

BLOGS I LOVE
Adventures in Food and Wine / Amateur Gourmet / Culinary in the Desert / Farmgirl Fare / Food Blog Scool / I Like to Cook / Jeff's Stuff / Kayaksoup / Mona's Apple / Musings / Savory Notebook / Sweetnicks

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / May 2006 / December 2009 /


Powered by Blogger