Busy Nights Real Food
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
  When the moon hits your eye...
Well tonight was all about the comfort of pizza. But we decided to mix it up a bit with BBQ Chicken Pizza. I have made it before and my secret to making this good is the smoked Gouda. If you have never tried this variety of cheese, give it a whirl, its wonderful.

I bought individual pizza crusts (to save time and because I have still not become brave enough to make my own dough) and so we each got our own little treat. This is such a great treat, and so easy I don't even miss not being at a pizza joint.

Tomorrow is bar food fun, so we'll see how that turns out. Till then...
 
Comments:
That looks yummy! I've never made BBQ chicken pizza at home, but I love CPK's version.
 
That pizza looks gorgeous - nice job!
 
I want pizza now...........
 
That pizza looks and sounds delicious! Oh, you definitely should try making your own dough--it's easy! Under "Previous Posts" on the Farmgirl Fare sidebar, there is one called "Three Onion & Three Cheese Pizza" that gives you step by step instructions on making your own pizza dough. I'd love to know how it turns out if you try it! In the meantime, I am going to have to try some smoked gouda on pizza. Never thought of that. Yum!
P.S. Thanks so much for including me on your blog roll. : )
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:

Just a mom, sharing our life on this little blog.

LINKS
Epicurious / Food TV / Cooking Light / Lone Star Diva

BLOGS I LOVE
Adventures in Food and Wine / Amateur Gourmet / Culinary in the Desert / Farmgirl Fare / Food Blog Scool / I Like to Cook / Jeff's Stuff / Kayaksoup / Mona's Apple / Musings / Savory Notebook / Sweetnicks

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / May 2006 / December 2009 /


Powered by Blogger