Busy Nights Real Food
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
  A quick night just to get LOST
Well, tonight we were trying to make dinner pretty quick so we could watch the premier of LOST. So it was chicken Caesar pitas, Feta Mashed Potatoes, hummus and pita chips. It all turned out pretty good. I was wanting the feta to melt a bit more, but the flavor was still great with wonderful little bits of feta mixed in. We went with store bought hummus, but I am working on my own version when I actually have tahini on hand.
So all this was so we could watch one of our must-see programs, LOST. Oh it was a good one. Its a show that is exciting every time I see it. I didn't really get into it until the end of last season, but I am already sucked in this season.

Well I am going now to make some brownies. This is the first time I have made brownies from scratch. I will be back later to let you know how they turn out.
 
Comments:
It's our favorite show too! Pretty creepy tonight, huh?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:

Just a mom, sharing our life on this little blog.

LINKS
Epicurious / Food TV / Cooking Light / Lone Star Diva

BLOGS I LOVE
Adventures in Food and Wine / Amateur Gourmet / Culinary in the Desert / Farmgirl Fare / Food Blog Scool / I Like to Cook / Jeff's Stuff / Kayaksoup / Mona's Apple / Musings / Savory Notebook / Sweetnicks

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / May 2006 / December 2009 /


Powered by Blogger