Busy Nights Real Food
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
  A brand new week, some brand new recipes.
Well, any of you who check back here regularly may have noticed that I have not been around as much. Well, frankly wedding planning has interrupted my kitchen time. But I am hoping to get back into it this week, though it has been so long that I think I need to go back to some of the basics. So this week look forward to turkey taco bake, peanuty noodles with pork, perhaps a stuffed chicken breast or steak and probably another new recipe for Mac and Cheese.

So far this week I have only made one thing, Chic Greek Salad (Rachel Ray). I made it for a great dinner party on Sunday night. We had Greek Stuffed steaks, feta mashed potatoes, asparagus (yummy as always Nancy) and a light Ice Cream Cake (so good Brooke). Oh yeah, and a whole lot of wine. So it was a great night and I may have to try to duplicate this menu sometime soon.

Chic Greek Salad

So hopefully this weeks menu will go smoothly and I can report back something wonderful.
 
Comments:
The dinner party sounds wonderful! Looking forward to see what fun you are having in the kitchen this week!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:

Just a mom, sharing our life on this little blog.

LINKS
Epicurious / Food TV / Cooking Light / Lone Star Diva

BLOGS I LOVE
Adventures in Food and Wine / Amateur Gourmet / Culinary in the Desert / Farmgirl Fare / Food Blog Scool / I Like to Cook / Jeff's Stuff / Kayaksoup / Mona's Apple / Musings / Savory Notebook / Sweetnicks

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / May 2006 / December 2009 /


Powered by Blogger